Receiving/Order Picker - Night Shift
What TCL Supply Chain can offer YOU:
- Paid training and certification
- Full Health and Dental benefits
- Shift premiums
- Incentive pay
- Pension options
- Work life balance
- Receiving/Order Picker
- Friday-Monday (4x10's): 8:00PM - 6:30AM
- Sunday-Thursday: 9:00PM - 5:30AM
- Shift premiums:
- $1.00/hr for time worked between 6:00PM - 6:00AM
- $1.00/hr for time worked from Friday 6:00PM to Sunday 6:00PM
- $1.00/hr for time worked in the freezer
- Incentive pay:
- Earn between $1.00 - $3.00 when you exceed targets
To Applicants Applying: There is no access to public transit. Reliable transportation is required. All of our night shift positions require previous receiving experience. Please note is it expected that all Team Members also assist in the order selection function (picking grocery orders) as a secondary responsibility.
Please note: Applicants must be available weekends at our 24/7 facility. Shifts may change based on business needs.
- At least 1 year of receiving experience
- Ability to read and understand receiving paperwork including bills, labels and invoices for product.
- High attention to detail – must be able to demonstrate the ability to perform basic math to count the cases being received accurately
- You will be a motivated individual and cooperative team player
- You will be someone we can count on. A commitment to having good attendance and access to reliable transportation are very important.
- You will bring proficient English communication skills
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Operate material handling equipment
- Work in multi temperature zones, including a freezer environment
- Offloading product from trucks
- It is expected that all Team Members also assist in the order selection function when needed as a secondary responsibility.
Please note: TCL Supply Chain is a tobacco free work place, we ask that anyone on company property refrain from smoking or using any tobacco products. If you wish to smoke or use tobacco products please do so outside of the parking lot.
Apply for a Receiving/Order Picker - Night Shift Position