Order Picker/Material Handler - Day Shift
What TCL Supply Chain can offer YOU:
- Paid training and certification
- Full Health and Dental benefits
- Pension options
- Shift premiums
- Incentive pay
- Work life balance
- Order Picker/Material Handler
- Friday-Monday: 6:30AM - 5:00PM
- Sunday-Thursday: 6:30AM - 3:00PM
- Tuesday-Saturday: 6:30AM - 3:00PM
- Shift premiums:
- $1.00/hr for time worked between 6:00PM - 6:00AM
- $1.00/hr for time worked from Friday 6:00PM to Sunday 6:00PM
- $1.00/hr for time worked in the freezer
- Incentive pay:
- Earn between $0.20 - $3.00 when you exceed targets
To Applicants Applying: There is no access to public transit. Reliable transportation is required.
Please note: Applicants must be available weekends at our 24/7 facility. Shifts may change based on business needs.
- You will be a motivated individual and cooperative team player.
- You will be someone we can count on.
- You will be a communicator.
- You will bring desire for full time employment - We need high performing team members who are able to work a minimum of 40 hours per week and be available weekends.
- You will lead by example with a safety first attitude.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Timely, accurate order picking and palletizing of grocery products
- Operate Material Handling Equipment – Experience is not required. TCL conducts a thorough paid, on-site training program.
- Physically lifting 10 – 60lbs continuously throughout shift
- Use paperless and customized automated voice-directed technology to pick orders
- Work in multiple temperature zones, including a freezer environment
About TCL Supply Chain
We are a multi-temperature, grocery distribution center located in Acheson, Alberta. TCL is a 24/7 operation with state-of-the-art technology and equipment. The building is approximately 550,000 square feet and divided into three temperature controlled areas: ambient (dry goods), perishable, and frozen products.
We are proud to be a diverse workplace. The company celebrates Diversity Week, and NAOSH Week (North American Occupational Safety and Health). We participate in monthly employee engagement activities, charity challenges and much more.
Apply for a Order Picker/Material Handler - Day Shift Position